Site Leader-Cultural Arts and Special Events -Part-Time/Seasonal
Why join Team Henderson?
For the exciting opportunity to become part of a premier organization where you can make friends, have fun, and get paid!
What will you earn?
Pay starts at $15.97/hour
What happens after you apply?
- Your application will be reviewed to make sure you meet the minimum requirements for this position.
- Before we can consider you, we need you to apply online! (Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee that you will be interviewed or hired).
- If your application isn't selected to move forward in this opening, you will have an opportunity to apply again during the next job bulletin posting.
What happens if I am contacted for an interview opportunity?
- Please make sure your application includes a valid email address that you check regularly and a current phone number that is set up for voicemail, and please regularly check/clear your voice mailbox so we can leave you a message.
- We encourage you to sign up to receive SMS/text messages - you can opt-in when you apply!
This is a safety-sensitive position, which means that you are subject to drug testing if we offer you a position, as detailed under NRS 613(1)(d).
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time of application or promotion
- High School diploma or equivalent at the time of application or promotion
- Two (2) years of experience working in recreation programs, preferably in a Cultural Art program
- Note: An equivalent combination of related training and experience may be considered
- Possess and maintain a valid Nevada or "border state" driver's license, as defined by NRS 483 Possession of, or the ability to obtain (and maintain), American Red Cross First Aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certifications within the first three (3) months of hire
- All required certifications as mandated by state and federal laws, or as required by the City, must be obtained and maintained as a condition of continued employment and may be at the incumbent's expense
Required Documents/Assessment Information
You will be contacted by email or phone during the application and hiring process. It is your responsibility to check the email and voicemail for the contact information that you provided on your application. We can't leave you a message if your voicemail is not set up or is full, so please make sure that you set up, check, and clear out your voicemail during the application and hiring process.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to prevent any emails from going to your Spam/Junk folder.
Employment with the City may be subject to the successful completion of a post offer background investigation, medical/physical examination, and a drug/alcohol test. Please see the job description to view the physical requirements of the job.
It is the responsibility of candidates with a disability requiring accommodation in the assessment process to contact the Human Resources Department in writing to request such accommodation.
The City of Henderson offers part time employees a flexible work schedule and competitive salaries.
Closing Date/Time: 11/3/2023 3:00 PM Pacific